Sunday, January 06, 2008

googlebating

when I google myself (you're lying to yourself if you haven't), I discover ideas for careers I have yet to consciously entertain, but apparently have unconsciously pursued (because no one else in the world has my name. that's more or less logical, right?).

versatile singer/jingles and voice-over
managing director and leading internet strategist for marstellar interactive
web/multimedia developer for orbit media
award winning jazz vocalist for austin, tx band 'junkyard mary'
costumer on 'jonny zero'
marketing intern at second stage theatre
amateur distance runner (three mile run 21:57.67)
capricorn
celebrity fashion stylist
public relations for cupal
associate director for the library association’s office of intellectual freedom at common ground common sense
children's worship leader calvary chapel, oakland county, MI

No comments: