Monday, January 08, 2007

The Blog About Nothing

Behold the "Seinfeld" blog.

- - -

I really enjoy long brunches. My friend Katie and I were musing about the glories of this pseudo-meal over quiche and creme-brulee at our favorite hipster Silverlake eatery, Dusty's. Brunch is the perfect meal. You can sleep in and enjoy the most important meal of the day. It's a wonder that a thing so great hasn't been exploited by the government as cancer-causing. Or as depraved as marrying your first cousin.

- - -

I saw Children of Men yesterday. It's the first movie in a long time that caused me to wait until the end of the credits because I had yet had the opportunity to fully collect myself. It's a wonderful film.

- - -

I immediately bought shoes post-film to ease my worried head.

- - -

Well, my mom bought them.

- - -

Tomorrow is my first day as a PA. Oh, the joys of paying dues. I'm looking forward to a week's worth of lugging FBI-uniforms all over the tri-county area, and making returns all-the-live-long-day. Here's hoping that Ron Livingston will see me hard at work (cap on head, pen in hand), stop me in my tracks and either say "Holy Moses! This is the best PA I've ever seen! Some one give her an executive salary and position" or "Wow. I have never seen a more attractive woman in a black baseball hat and jeans. Will you marry me?"

- - -

This will hereby be known as the "Delusional" blog.

- - -

...

- - -

I go home January 14. This is the first time I've ever referred to New York as "home." It has a nice ring to it.

No comments: