Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Luckiest

Wait, there's an actually holiday that celebrates eating an exorbitant amount of delicious food, AND everyone has to stop their bitching and complaining for an entire 24-hour period? Can you believe it!?

In the spirit of bwog, here are some things I am thankful for:

plimpton 11B
the girls from my floor last year
ben folds
my never ending supply of starbuck's markouts
when the lerner elevator is there when you call it
thursdays
fridays
saturdays
sunday rehearsals
the freezer section at appletree
feeling smart in my poetics class
original student theatre that doesn't require rights
new friends
7/10
food network
the latenite 11PM saturday show
cast bonding
impromptu dance parties
eating pancakes at tom's while sober
juniors (for not graduating yet)
my seniors
v113

Nothing to really complain about. My parents are paying for me to live in Manhattan with some of my best friends, and I don't have to work. I just go to school, go to rehearsal, and party to my heart's content. I'm so fucking lucky.

Gobble, gobble. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: